Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cloth Diapers.........


Something that I never thought I'd get excited about lol. But after seeing how much cloth diapers have improved over the years, and how darn cute they are, I decided to give them a try. Well it took me almost 2 months of searching and testing to find the right diaper, but I've finally found it and am now officially cloth diapering full time! They're so easy to wash, look so cute on Ashlyn, and are so much better for her sensitive skin :o) Here's a pic of her today.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

She looks so happy in her new cloth diaper!

Anonymous said...

I almost considered doing cloth diapers with Nicholas... just have never taken the time to research them and decide if I wanted to! And now he's almost a year old already!

Laura McIntyre said...

Gosh she is to cute, i love the fluffy butt. I love the idea of cloth diapers but we just never got around to them, DH hates the idea but im so going to try for the next kids.

Teresa said...

Those are so cute! I cloth diapered Emma, but I haven't with TS. I probably should. It's healthier, better on the environment, and they potty train easier...plus the diapers are so cute! Are you doing this as your job now?