Sunday, January 6, 2008

Quick update....

I got a call Friday from the ins. adjuster, they totalled the van :( The initial assessment was $7,700. I should get the final total tomorrow as well as what they determined the van to be worth, etc. I know we owe WAY more than it's worth, so I really started to freak out. BUT, after talking with the finance company, I found out we have GAP insurance!!!! What a relief! Me and Rich were Both sure that we Didn't have it, but we do :) So from here we have to fill out all the forms, then I guess wait for our ins. company and the GAP insurance to pay off the van, then we can start looking for a new one. In some ways it's a blessing in disguise. We were paying $500/month on the van due to the truck we traded in having so much owed on it still. So now with nothing to roll into a new loan, we should be able to get a very low payment. (i hope!!).

I went to the midwife the other day just to make sure baby was ok, and s/he is doing great in there :) Only 8 more days til my ultrasound!!! It's gonna be a Long 8 days lol. Kids go back to school tomorrow which I'm very happy about :)

Me and a good friend started our Pre-Grand Opening for our new business just this past Friday and we have already had almost 300 unique visitors to the site and lots of entries into the lotteries!!! What an awesome turn out......here's hoping that many will come back this coming Friday for our actual Grand Opening. (see the banner in the upper left of this page). I love being a work at home mom and being able to go into business with a great friend is so much fun :)

Guess that's about all I have to update for now. I can't believe I'm over halfway done with this pregnancy already! Baby is Very active lately and I love seeing and feeling him/her move around. I'm still absolutely clueless on names, maybe some will come to me after finding out the gender. We'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news about the Gap insurance!!! And YAY that the little bean is doing well in there!

Congrats on the new business venture! I hope you'll be very successful!

Tiffany said...

Thats awsome news about the van! $500 a month is A LOT....WOW. The buisness seems to be doing GREAT! YAY! I hope it gets even better!