Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Long update

Ok so I've been so busy I haven't had time to update, as usual lol.

I'll be 27 weeks on Thursday. Wow. I had a midwife appt last week, went well, I gained another 4 1/2 lbs for a total of 14 lbs so far. Had my glucose test and my thyroid levels checked, haven't received any calls so guessing they all turned out ok :) I go every 2 weeks now and my next appt is on 2/28. I'll get my lovely Rhogam shot and also start with the FFN tests (fetal fibronectin, basically predicts the liklihood of going into labor soon). We're hoping that I won't go any earlier this time than I did with Ashlyn (35 weeks). It wasn't premature labor that caused my last 2 to come early, but premature rupture of the membranes......i.e. my water broke. Not much to be done to prevent that so we'll have to just cross our fingers and wait and see.

Business is Booming :) I got my new sewing machine 2 weeks ago and it hasn't had a break lol. Between both businesses the orders just seem to be rolling in. I'm loving it though :) I've also started making Gavin's diapers, so much fun!! He'll have the cutest little covered butt around :)

Ok guess that's about it, this sure is One Active little boy i have in here!! Here's some pics of things I made recently.

monkey diaperdiaper cover

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I can't believe you're already so far along! I'm 17.5 weeks now. Glad things are going well. I hope your water doesn't break early this time. Love the pictures! Cute diapers and pants:-)

Anonymous said...

Happy 27 weeks hun, i just love the stuff you make its all super cute.