Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Midwife appt.

Had my monthly check up today. b/p was fine, weight went down (131@ first appt, 135 @ 2nd and now today 133), my heartrate is normal which indicates the weightloss is not thyroid related, but most likely just due to constant chasing after a very active 14 month old. Belly is measuring fine so she's not concerned. Was offered the quad screen (afp screen) which I declined as usual, no biggie. She gave me a list of area doula's to check into, I'm really hoping to have one this time.

Talked to her about the tailbone pain and she referred me to a chiropractor which I will see tomorrow and HOPEfully finally get some relief. Where I pointed out the pain, she said it seems more like my lower spine just above the tailbone rather than the tailbone itself.

My next midwife appt is Jan 15th at noon but more exciting......my ultrasound is that same day at 10 a.m. :) Rich is still trying to talk me out of finding out the sex, but he's not getting very far lol.

Guess that's about it........oh baby's heartrate was 160 which is about what it always is at home too.

2 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

Sounds like a nice boring appointment, just what we all want. Guess your about half way there then if you go early again, hope the tail bone pain is fixed soon

Anonymous said...

Hey Slacker! We need some new pregnancy photos. lol