Wednesday, October 3, 2007

7 weeks

So I'm 7 weeks today, and that darn little box above says the same thing it said last week! lol what's up with that?

So I'm exhausted. Guess that's to be expected though, with 5 kids, a husband, and all the sewing I have to do.........who wouldn't be? Still nauseas all the time, getting the wonderful round ligament pains, and have given up hope on buttoning my pants. Sure I can Get them buttoned.......but if I want to breathe I'll go unbuttoned lol. Was really looking forward to my 1st appointment tomorrow........but due to insurance issues I had to push it back to next week :( So now my 1st appointment is next Thursday, Oct. 11th.

In the meantime just trying to catch up on sewing, and need to start getting the house ready for Ashlyn's 1st birthday party. My baby girl will be ONE in 11 days!!! Where the heck did this past year go.

So that's it for now, probably won't update again til next week. I know I know, I'm boring.

p.s. click here for my belly pics.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cant believe the babies are turning 1!!! LMAO @ unbuttoning your pants. You should have tons of maternity pants by now...lol.

Teresa said...

I can't believe you are already seven weeks pregnant. I'm so envious! That is so exciting. I can't believe your baby (and mine!) is aleady almost a year old. It's so crazy how time flies. Hope things go well with the pregnancy. Congratulations again!

Laura McIntyre said...

Im exhaseted just reading your post, hope you are managing to stay on top ofstuff

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling a bit better... and getting some rest. Yeah, I know... what's rest, huh?!?! LOL

Your first appt is on Nicholas' bday!