Wednesday, October 17, 2007

9 weeks

9 weeks today! Finally had to go out yesterday and buy some jeans to convert to maternity jeans. I almost hate to cut these jeans up though! lol I went to the local thrift store and bought 2 pair, one pair are Guess and the other Levi's and paid under $10.00 for the pair and they're like brand new. Gotta love thrift stores!! And believe it or not they're even long enough on me lol!

I FINALLY get to see the midwife on Monday the 22nd. Insurance stuff is finally all straightened out YAY!! I miss my Bernie! (lol Bernie is my midwife). I thought my morning sickness was leaving me but I guess not, it just gave me a few day break and is back again, along with getting light headed All the time, even while sitting. Guessing my blood pressure is low, usually happens when I'm pregnant. I know the easy solution......drink lots of water........but ugh it's so hard to drink water!! Guess I need to just start forcing myself.

Not much else to report. Will take some new belly pics today and post them later. I can button my jean, but can't sit down with them buttoned lol.

0 comments: