Saturday, November 3, 2007

11 weeks

Ahhhhhhh what's that sound!?!?! lol it's my baby's heartbeat :) :)



So I'm behind on updating as usual lol. That's no surprise to those who know me.

But anyway, nothing new and exciting to report really. Still tired all the time but not nauseas as often so that's a plus. My next midwife appt is on the 19th and she'll listen for the heartbeat. Lucky me gets to hear it anytime though :) Do you hear it? Isn't that a great sound? (if you dont hear it you either don't have your volume on or i did something wrong lol, i can hear it on here though).

Anyway, thats i for now.

2 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

It really makes it real does't it? Loved hearing the heartbeat, when will you find out the sex? .

Christi said...

awww I always loved listening to the heartbeat :)