Thursday, November 29, 2007

15 Weeks


So I am 15 weeks today.........hard to believe Already!!! Instead of just the little flutters here n there I am now feeling a little 'tapping' here n there. Nothing All the time yet, but enough to make me really start realizing Hey - I'm pregnant!!! lol. My belly seems to have really grown aLot this week. I finally added a new belly pic the other day, somewhere over there to the right is a link to them.

The only discomfort I'm having right now is some severe lower back and tailbone pain which has me trying to squrim right out of my body all day, and makes sleeping difficult. Everything else is going good though! My next appointment is on Dec 18th which will just be an uneventful check up. We'll schedule the u/s for mid January at about 22 weeks. I'm shooting for Jan. 15th since my midwife appt should fall on that day so it would be nice to just have both appt's the same day. I'm feeling as though this one is a girl........but we'll see. Have No clue on names at all. Gets kinda hard after naming 6 kids already lol.

I'm excited but nervous at the same time. I'm gonna have half a dozen kids!! Wow I never would have imagined this 12 years ago lol. Back then the plan was to have 1 girl and 1 boy. I wouldn't change this for the world though. Sure they drive me nuts, but I couldn't imagine my life without a single one of them.

Well that's all til next week!

2 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

Happy 15 weeks, its going so quick Jessica - think your super mum handling so many. I want a few more but at the moment have my hands full with my two

Teresa said...

Wow - 15 weeks! It goes by so quickly. It seems like not so long ago you were pregnant. Oh, right, that's because it was not so long ago that you were pregnant;-) It's so exciting!! I love how you love your kids and love having them. You are such a great mom.

Why are they waiting so long to do the ultrasound? I read that they said they could see things better at 22 weeks, would that be the main reason?

:-) Teresa
PS: I just found out I'm almost 7 weeks pregnant!! We're very excited.