Thursday, November 15, 2007

13 weeks!

Wow 13 weeks already!!! Only 3 more days and I'll be in the 2nd trimester. This is going by so super fast! I hope to start feeling those flutters soon! The last few kids I felt them around 14-15 weeks, so should be anytime now :)

I go back to the midwife on Tuesday and she'll check for the heartbeat. I listen to it hear at home with the doppler once-twice per week.

I'll be turning 31 on Dec. 31 at which point I will be 19w4d pregnant. What better birthday present could I ask for buy my ultrasound!! It was be so neat to see the baby for the first time on my bday :) It falls on a Monday so I'm going to try to schedule it for that day. Will ask the midwife about it next week.

Well that's all for now, Zachary's chicken pox are all scabbed over and starting to clear up, so now the wait starts for Ashlyn to get them.

I'll update after my appointment on Monday.

2 comments:

Mandy Jo said...

13 weeks already! So exciting. (what a great sound that is)

Tiffany said...

It is going very fast! I had a dream last night I was pregnant again. LOL. I hope you get your b-day present!