Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Update

As usual I'm slacking on the updates lol. But the past weeks have just been crazy busy. Between orders and stores I'm working working working :) It's great though! I plan to start my "maternity leave" March 31st so trying to cram everything I can in now then will spend my time off doing some much needed maintenance on my website and work on getting a good stock built up to cut down on customs.

Pregnancy - Can you believe I'll be 30 weeks in just a few hours!!!! Time has just flown by so fast. I still have a ton of diapers to make, and need to wash the bassinet, but thanks to a great friend Natasha Gavin is far from a clothing shortage lol. I don't think the boy will ever wear the same outfit twice!!

Now to the blah parts.........the discomforts are really setting in, I can barely get my shoes on, getting up off the floor after changing Ashlyn is quite the adventure, it's getting harder to pick her up, and just walking from one end of the room to other leaves me feeling as if I just ran a marathon. My back hurts, other parts of me hurt lol, and Gavin is just having a field day beating on my hips. He seems to prefer the left hip. Oh yes and the ribs, he gets his feet into those really good.

Trying to take it easy as much as I can, but 'easy' doesn't come easy when you have 5 kids. I've had FFN tests come back positive 2 weeks in a row now, which doesn't guarantee that he will come early but does indicate a chance of it happening. REALLLLLY really hoping I have at Least another 5 weeks left. I go back to the midwife again tomorrow. The good news is the contractions are minimal, I have bouts of them here n there that will last an hour or so then subside. Let's hope they stay at a minimum.

Will update after my midwife appt.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still find it hard to beleive your 30 weeks already, hope you keep well
and last at least another 5 weeks.

Gavin needs to listen to everybody and
stay put