Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Long "what i've been up to" post lol

Let's see, we'll start with the pregnant stuff lol. I am now 31 weeks.......WHOA!!! It's recently hit me that I'm gonna have another baby!! Sure........I've known for quite some time now that I'm pregnant, the big beach ball belly...........the heartburn........the kicking and flipping and turning I feel all day.........kind of gives that away lol, but I've been so busy these past months that I never really had time to sit and think about what the end result would be. Fact is......in just a short few weeks I am going to have SIX kids! SIX!!!!!!!! Hard to believe! Am I ready for this? haha guess i better GET ready huh? Let's see, he has tons and tons of clothes thanks to my buddy Natasha :) So at least he won't be naked. I have boobs......lol......so he won't be starving. And well........that's about it! lol. I still need to bring the bassinet in and get that washed. But more importantly I have lots more diapers to make!!! Here's 2 diaper covers I just made him recently:
I think this one will be my favorite lol.

This past Saturday night I couldn't sleep.......well and every night since then too lol. My hips and.........well........other things down there were just in so much pain. So Sunday I had my daughter take a new belly pic because I had a feeling that baby had "dropped". Well here's what I saw:

Guess that explains things!! A bit nervous now though as my last 3 kids all came exactly 4 weeks after I dropped. So if this one follows suit, that would make his arrival to be expected on April 13th at which point I will be 34 weeks 3 days. A bit too early. A full week earlier than my last one. Plus it's my nieces birthday. I'm not due til May 22nd but I am pretty sure I won't make it into May at all. So now fingers are crossed that I make it as long as possible in April and that he gets a healthy start!!

Been keeping busy sewing and getting orders out. I'll be taking my "maternity leave" on March 31st so I have time to finish getting things ready for Gavin and also work on some projects to stock in my stores when I come back =) All of my orders lately have been custom orders and as much as I love doing customs, it doesn't leave much time to get things in stock. Here's a Mei Tai I did a few days ago though that I can't resist showing off =)

She's for sale too over at www.crunchycongo.com ! Oh and check out the Awesome easter egg hunt we have going on over there too! It ends March 26th and there's some great prizes to be won :)

Guess that's about it for now. I don't expect things to slow down any time soon. Kids are off school tomorrow, we have easter at the in-laws Sunday, next week I have 3 chiropractor appointments, one midwife appointment, 1 school concert........and who knows what else lol. Then in 2 weeks the kids have spring break......hope they're ready cuz we have some major Spring Cleaning/Getting ready for baby stuff to do that week! Speaking of which........I need to start cramming those hypnobirthing cd's into my head!! lol time is running out fast!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 31 weeks now, or guess im so behind its 32 now. Really hoping Gavin stays put for a while at least.

I just love your diapers and that sling is amazing, may need to do some shopping when your back from leave :)