Thursday, April 10, 2008

34 weeks

Wow 34 weeks today!!  Here's my most recent 2 belly pics, and some more diaper covers I've been working on for him (still gotta finish that black one).

Oh and yes one of these days i'll put a picture in that frame on the wall lol, my daughter hung it up there, no clue who those ppl are lol, they came with the frame.

Wont really give an update in this post.  I feel like crap, everything hurts, lots of gross stuff going on, etc etc............fun end of pregnancy stuff.   So I'll just say Here's hoping to at least a week more, even better 2 more weeks before Gavin tries to make his appearance.

Oh yeah and apparantly photobucket thinks my belly is a boob cuz they deleted this pic from when I was 28 weeks lol:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual im way behind on my blog reading but happy 35 weeks (no point saying 34 when your a week past).
Its great you made it this far.

Just love your diapers they are great.