Wednesday, September 12, 2007

All updates will be here.......

Many of you remember how I kept a journal of my pregnancy with Ashlyn on Myspace. Well since I have family on my Myspace, there will be no talk of this there for now. So all pregnancy updates will be done here.

I've also decided how we will tell our families :) 2 years ago I made a dvd slideshow that showed all the kids from birth up to that time and gave the dvd's as Christmas gifts. I am going to do that again this year. At the beginning of the DVD it will say "stay tuned after the show for a special preview" and after the slideshow is over it will say "Premiering in May 2008................." and then there will be an ultrasound picture (if I have one), if not it will be a pic of the pregnancy test lol.

This is............IF I can hide it until December lol.

4 comments:

Kandy said...

that is a great Idea. your so creative.

Tiffany said...

Thats a great idea, but your so small Im not sure you can hide it till then. Good luck hiding that baby bump..lol. You will just have to wear Ashlyn in the Mei Tei (did I spell that right) On the front of you over it...lol. (I might steal your xmas gift Idea also..hehe)

Tanya said...

such a great idea!!! congrats on your new addition!

Laura McIntyre said...

Think its a great idea, if you can hide it. I suck at secrets