Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Fill-In

1. I met him _online____.
2. We dated _19 months____ before we got engaged.
3. I knew he was the one _about 3 months into the relationship_.
4. The thing I like best about him _he was great with my kids____.
5. When he proposed _Sept. 20, 2001 -lol, he said "hey by the way, we're getting married next summer!_.
6. The song we had/want at our wedding _just typical wedding songs____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a full nights sleep____, tomorrow my plans include _absolutely nothing____ and Sunday, I want to __-am throwing a bday party for my son___!




For more Friday Fill-In's, visit http://www.fondofsnape.com/archives/friday_fillin/



2 comments:

Janet said...

wow you sure have your hands full! Thanks for playing ;-)

Tiffany said...

Thats cool that you met online. I learned some new things about ya. :)