Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Secret is out!

So Rich told his mom today, so we figured we'd better start telling others too. Would have loved to have stuck with my dvd idea at Ashlyn's b-day party.......but......since Rich let it slip there went that lol. So anyway, still have some people to tell but we're getting there. Got mostly good reactions. Although there were a couple comments that had me fuming a bit. One in particular was "One of you Better get fixed or I'll come over there and fix him Myself!" Well........ya know it's really just no one's business but Me and Rich's as to How many kids we want to have. If one of us decides to "get fixed" then so be it. But if we don't then that is our right also. I mean geez, I don't call people up and say "hey i'm pregnant now come pamper me" , and I never ask anyone to watch my kids unless I absolutely Have to. No one takes care of them but us. Heck we haven't been out with no kids since January of 2006!!! See now I'm getting mad lol. It just gets to me how people can sit there and judge and criticize.

'Eh.........why even bother lol. Let them think what they want to think I really don't care. I'll just sit back and relax in my crazy lil world of soon to be 6 kids and enjoy it. And Hey..........If I decide to have 10 kids.........well then that's what I'll do. And if I decide to have no more kids........then That's what I'll do. I just wish people would realize that no matter what their opinion on it is........it is OUR decision.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Glad it went well. Good luck telling everyone else.

Laura McIntyre said...

Now you can sit and relax (well as much as possible with 5 kids) . Stick with your guns girl and go for a football team (if thats what you want)

Jessica said...

How many people are there on a football team? lol

cindy kay said...

I totally understand. People can be so rude.

By the way, we don't call it getting "fixed"-- we call it "broken." Who decided that "shooting the stork" was "fixing" something?