Sunday, September 23, 2007

Just a quick update....

Haven't sat down here much these past couple of days since when Ashlyn naps, I've been busy sewing. My tote bag co-op is going well so I'm working on getting all the bags done up and ready to go =) I am very happy with how well it is going, now I can prepare to restock and get some fresh new prints and colors for slings! Another big thing coming up, is it looks like I will be a sponsor in the Great Cloth Diaper Hunt this year =) I am really looking forward to this as it will bring thousands through my site.

3 weeks today my baby girl will be 1 year old.....hard to believe it's time for that already!!! Sure goes by fast! She doing more and more each day and I think within a week she will be taking her first step. She's come close a couple times so far. Not sure I'm ready for her to start walking yet lol. It's hard enough to keep up with her crawling! And with the almost constant nausea, the up and down all the time is exhausting.

Well I guess that's about all for now, she just woke up from her nap. I may be a bit scarce the next couple of weeks. Need to focus on getting all the orders done up and also getting the store ready. I have my 1st midwife appointment on Oct. 4th and will be sure to update on that.

1 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

Thats great your business i taken off so well it must feel great. 3 weeks to her birthday thats crazy, i think both her and Eilidh had more or less the same due date (8th Nov) but there is a month between them :)