Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - 110th edition

13 Reasons that I choose to breastfeed (in no particular order)

1. It's the best nutrition I can give my child
2. The milk is always the perfect temperature
3. The bonding time is priceless
4. I will never run out
5. It's something Only I can give to my child
6. I never have to wash the bottles
7. The milk is always ready
8. I never have to worry the milk sat out too long
9. Never having to prepare a bottle in the middle of the night
10. It's Free
11. I can put my daughter in the sling and feed her hands free
12. I never have to pack up bottles for an outting
13. I get to actually Have breasts for awhile LOL


check out more Thursday Thirteen's here: http://thursdaythirteen.com/2007/09/12/110th-edition-of-thursday-thirteen/

4 comments:

Bloggers said...

Great post!! I am trying to wean my son now. He is stuck in a stage where he keeps biting me!! OUCH>

my 13 is up
http://momworksathome.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the last one!! I can SOOO relate! I breastfed my kids for a year each and LOVED it! Your Wordless Wednesday picture is priceless too. Once my daughter fell asleep standing in the corner. She had been there for a few minutes (being over-tired had cause her to behave badly, hence the punishment) and she fell asleep on her feet with her forehead resting against the wall in the corner! When do we lose the ability to fall asleep in such a care-free manner?

cindy kay said...

Great list. I loved breastfeeding my four children, for all those reasons and more.

Laura McIntyre said...

Great list and i agree with everything 100% - breastfeeding is the greatest and i could't imagine not doing it, i pride myself on never having bought formlar